Jobs wie diesen per E-Mail erhalten
HEAD OF COLLATERAL MANAGEMENT ...
HEAD OF COLLATERAL MANAGEMENT (F/M)
Rowlands is representing an asset management company which distributes Luxembourg-domiciled investment funds for retail and institutional clients. For our client, we are currently recruiting a Head ofCollateralManagement (F/M).
Attached to the Middle Office, you will be in charge of the implementation of a new department related to collateral management activities. Your main responsibilities include:
· Contribute in the development of in-house IT-based tools for the collateral management
· Active participation to the task setting and deployment for the collateral management system
· Administration and independent control of required collateral, presence, consistency and compliance of the supporting documents
· Perform daily margin calls to the counterparties
· Manage and monitor the settlement cycle of transactions
· Control of transactions to ensure they remain within credit parameters as approved
· Supervise outsourced duties in terms of IT security
· Participate to tools’ developments and automations in relation with IT
- Degree in Finance, Economics or IT
- 5-10 years’ experience within an asset management company in collateral management or middle office
- Successful experience in project management or in implementing new systems or services
- High level of PC literacy: macro level programming skills in database management software (Excel/Access)
- Ability to work independently with remote team members and partners
- Pro-active, accurate, well self-organized with follow up capacity
- Fluency in English and French is mandatory, Italian language is a distinctive advantage
For more information or for a first confidential conversation concerning this vacancy, we invite you to contact Frédérique Sine (+352/46.41.35-464).
We invite you to submit your application file in Word using the required title format 'Name_Firstname_ref 9412' to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that Rowlands ensure you the strictest confidentiality and the utmost attention to your application during the whole recruitment process. No information will be transmitted to a third part without a prior consent.