Villeroy & Boch is one of the world’s leading brands for ceramics and lifestyle. With our innovative and stylish products from the areas Bath & Wellness and Tableware we have been creating feel-good moments and spaces since 1748. Our success is based on the high commitment and the inventiveness of our 7,500 employees in 125 countries.
International project engineer (m/f) ceramic
What we offer: A working environment characterised by high standards and enthusiasm for what we do awaits you at Villeroy & Boch. Our employees enjoy a positive working environment with lots of creative scope and flexibility. We promote their performance with professional training programmes and diverse career prospects.
WHAT AWAITS YOU:
- In this role you provide ceramic and technological support and knowledge transfer for our laboratories and production sites.
- Your further task is to define (DOE), execute and evaluate production tests for ceramic developments.
- You work hand in hand with material suppliers in terms of audits and technical specifications in order to ensure stable material quality.
- You are responsible for the global harmonization of material testing, documentation, evaluation and reporting of test results.
- Finally, you coordinate and report all ceramic projects, incl. the lessons learned management.
WHAT WE EXPECT:
- You possess a master’s degree in ceramics, materials science, technical engineering or in a related field.
- You bring 3-7 years’ of experience in ceramic production or development projects.
- You have advanced knowledge in DOE and data mining.
- You are fluent in English and German language (written and spoken) and have basic knowledge in a further foreign language (Spanish or French).
- You are flexible and enjoy working in a dynamic environment with multiple priorities and moving targets.
- You are willing to travel up to 50 %.
- Temporary job in fulltime
- At location Mettlach
- Bath & Wellness
- Starting as soon as possible
YOUR CONTACT PERSON IN
CASE OF QUESTIONS
HR Manager Operations