Senior Manufacturing Engineer (m/w)
Workplace: DresdenFor our workspace in Dresden we are looking for a motivated Senior Manufacturing Engineer (m/f), who works within an interdisciplinary team as specialist and project manager for manufacturing engineering topics to achieve common targets in the Service Technology Center (STC) Dresden, Germany.
The mission of this position is to manage manufacturing engineering activities within the STC; including: Health and Savety, Quality, Capacity and capability (new and existing products and processes), cost reduction projects, facility creation, development, and maintenance.
- Capacity. Reviews the current and future capacity and plans and manages projects to meet market requirements.
- Capability. Reviews the current and future hub capability – Product (NPI and Existing) and process, plans and manages projects to meet market requirements.
- Cost control. Reviews current costs and operation, plans and manages projects to reduce costs. Includes reviewing standard times, Leading and supporting BPI, Lean, Kaizen, Materials usage activities.
- Engineering Change. Manages all local engineering change meets SHE and quality requirements. All global changes are communicated and implemented. Updating and creation of new Standard Operation Procedures (SOP's) and Test specs and nonstandard addendums.
- Communication. Communicates/Reviews requirements with Hub/Operations/Regional Service Technology Center Managers, Manufacturing Engineers, Supply Chain, Quality and FAM and hub personnel to meet objectives.
- Facility. Will project manage the build or move to new sites including contractors and facility selection. Responsible for Hub equipment maintenance, facility and energy consumption.
- Control. Standard time monitoring Supports 6S and training technicians.
- technical university degree or a technical specialization (engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering), or equivalent education
- several years of professional experience in a manufacturing or mechanical engineering environment
- knowledge of vacuum applications, industry, and equipment is an advantage
- fluent English language skills (verbal and written), knowledge of German is an asset
- excellent communication skills, including well-developed inter-personal skills relating to internal management members and global manufacturing personnel
- very good knowledge and skills for the effective use of modern information technology, including PC knowledge (e. g. MS Office Exel and Word) and knowledge of transaction and planning systems (e. g. SAP, Project, AUTOCAD)
- during all work activities observes policies, regulations and directives for assuring safety and protection of health during work as well as quality and protection of environment
We offer:After an appropriate period of vocational adjustment and extensive training, we offer you an interesting and challenging job with an suitable salary in an international company.
Have we aroused your interest? Then convince us of your qualification by your comprehensive application in English, including your salary expectation and your possible entry date.