Embedded Systems Developer (m/f) wanted!
Every year 1,8 million soccer matches take place in Germany. But 99,9% of them are not being broadcasted. To give each club the opportunity to broadcast their matches live on the internet we (Soccerwatch.tv) developed a fully automatic camera with proprietary hardware and software. To further develop the system we need your help!
- Development of the software with additional features for our unique camera system
- Design and performance optimization of existing software
- Planning of software and interfaces
- Development and design of our test suite
Your profile / our requirements
- Very good knowledge of C++
- Very good knowledge of Linux
- Experience with Multithreading
- Experience with network protocols
On top of this you bring
- Team ability
- English and / or German language skills
You will have the unique chance to grow with a dedicated team in a startup with huge potential. The jobs are as diverse as our team. You will find yourself in a work environment where you will quickly take over responsibility and gather a lot of experience in a short period of time.
Become part of the team and grow with us!
We are looking forward to your application with the specified position description to: email@example.com