Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive –
a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 155,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.de or www.cargill.com.
For our production plant in Hamburg-Rothenburgsort we are seeking to recruit a (m/f)
Pharma Personal Care Specialist
You will be responsible for the planning, development, implementation and maintenance of all systems in Food Safety & Regulatory Affairs (FSQR) related to Pharma & Personal Care of multiple locations. This includes as well the continuous improvement of FSQR processes and systems, shaping the culture Pharma & Personal Care.
40 % Safety:
- Coordination/management of FSQR activities, including monitoring of regulatory activities and plant compliance to purchasing, production and selling of our products
40 % Quality:
- Definition of local FSQR procedures, including assistance and guidance to adapt to relevant standards and requirements as well as to documentation requirements according to pharma & personal care (DMF, CoS/CEP Certificate of Suitability)
- Acts as a liaison between customer/authorities and operations/product line to ensure their standards and expectations are met
- Support customer management processes
10 % Performance improvement:
- Accountability for the local hygienic standard definition
- Support and guide to adapt to equipment and process (DMF, CoS)
- Implementation of product specification systems including drive of continuous improvements in the areas of processes, plant design and customer focus
10 % Effectiveness:
- Planning and management of specific requirements for analytics according to pharmacopoeia standards
- Represents business on association such as IPEC, APIC etc.
- Giving necessary support to the commercial, R&D and manufacturing organization
- Updating on all legal developments of the different countries including their application
- Conduct Pharma & Personal Care audits and inspection in locations, including close collaboration with diverse stakeholders from location and central organization (e.g. legal and regulatory affairs) as well as other members of IPEC/APEC
- Planning and training on Pharma & Personal Care requirements, standards and audits
- Support response to customers and inspection questions, reports and complaints
- Definition and deployment of relevant certifications schemes
- University Degree
- Excellent knowledge on specific requirements of the pharma business
- Several years of relevant working experience related to FSQR in pharma, personal care
- Fluent in English and German (verbal/written)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work in a multicultural organization
- Proactive, creative, analytical and pragmatic problem solving skills
- High learning and execution capacity with strong conceptual strengths
- Ability to prioritize as well as work under pressure and meet deadlines
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast-paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English as well as reference letters in German today (reference code: HAM00857). Please also mention your salary expectation and your earliest availability.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill