Web Operations Engineer (m/f)
Imaginative and full of drive – your job is a versatile one.
- Collaboration with Operations and DevOps for the e-Business infrastructure of our clients
- Implementation and administration of security solutions (incident management)
- Support for design and implementation of architecture and operations processes
- Active collaboration with software development & quality assurance
- Structured error analysis
Goal-oriented and solution-driven – your possibilities are top-notch.
- Employee-oriented company culture
- Independent duties with personal responsibility
- Great working atmosphere and flexible hours
- A versatile position with international context
Know what you are capable of? Your profile backs it up.
- Expert in the administration of IT infrastructures
- "DevOps" is not a foreign concept to you
- Experience with Apache Tomcat, Nginx, Varnish as well as knowledge of Puppet is an advantage
- Basic knowledge with Linux distributions (Debian/RedHat)
- Basic knowledge in shell and Perl scripting
- Experience with virtualization techniques (XEN/Linux VServer/KVM) is desired
- Strong degree of problem solving competence, self-responsibility and team spirit
- Security awareness
- Ideally experience in the administration of databases (especially Oracle, MySQL, MSSQL)
- Structured and independent working skills
LOG IN and BECOME PART OF OUR TEAM and apply online including your photo or learn more at www.netconomy.net/jobs_und_karriere/jobs about other current jobs offers. We look forward to hearing from you!
NETCONOMY Germany GmbH