Ideas need initiative.
Körber AG with registered domicile in Hamburg is the holding company of the Körber Group and heads its seven Business Areas in its capacity as a strategic management holding.
The Körber Group is an international technology group with approx. 11,500 employees around the world. It comprises leading-edge technology companies and more than 130 production, service, and sales entities and offers its customers solutions, products, and services in the Business Areas of Automation, Logistics Systems, Machine Tools, Pharma Systems, Tissue, Tobacco and Corporate Ventures.
For our location in Hamburg we are looking for
Junior Manager Corporate Communications (m/f) – Focus on Online Communication and Internal Media (limited for 18 months)
- Content strategy and planning, research and editing for internal and external online media and social media including matching these with the entire media portfolio of corporate communications
- Leading of independent sub-projects in the development and implementation of an integrated online strategy derived from the positioning and communication strategy of the Group as well as in the technical and editorial further development of the Group's online channels and tools and in counselling the Business Areas and Corporate Centers as well as project groups
- Expansion and strategic further development of the use of video / movies in the online media of the Group ‑ including editing, development of a service provider/partner panel - also internationally
- Consulting, conception, coordination and quality assurance of content for online media (national and international)
- Further development of online tools (together with Körber IT) inline / matching the print media portfolio
- Process optimization for media and the development of guidelines (style guides, editorial guides, etc.)
- Responsibility for and handling of key topics via all channels of corporate communication
- Target group specific editing of topics and positioning of the Group’s profiling topics in internal and external media (according to the Group communication strategy; nationally and internationally)
- Studies of economics or humanities with basic economic training and / or training in PR, public relations, communication and marketing
- Ideally journalistic qualification or well-founded practical experience in journalism
- Strong in strategy and creation combined with a deep understanding of integrated communication
- Very good knowledge in the use of content management systems, online tools and social media channels (community management), basic knowledge of analysis / statistical tools as well as online consumption behavior / usability
- Intercultural understanding, moderation and presentation skills
- Strong assertiveness and focused on results as well as high resilience
- Proficiency in German and English – especially for journalistic texting and proofreading
- Ability to work independently and in a team
Apply now online or send your application to: