Become a part of Wirecard
Would you like to work for an international FinTech company and play an active role in shaping the future of payment?
In that case, we look forward to you joining our team as we are constantly on the lookout for dedicated, talented people who share our vision.
As a software and IT service provider listed on the TecDAX of the Deutsche Börse, Wirecard AG, based in Aschheim near Munich, is one of the globally leading independent providers of outsourcing and white label solutions for payment innovations.
Wirecard Technologies GmbH combines the technology of our products and solutions. Wirecard Technologies GmbH's team members develop and promote our software of the future, to meet the needs of paying customers worldwide, to fulfill our product lines and to develop the IT infrastructure.
To strengthen our team in Aschheim/Munich we are seeking to recruit a
Technical Writer (m/f)
Division Payment & Risk
- Write setup documentations based on
- Trainings provided to Support Engineers and Technical Writer
- Mails and / or Drafts prepared by Support Analysts
- Describe processes based on
- Draft prepared by Support Analysts
- Outcome of Meetings / Meeting Minutes
- Create and maintain Knowledge Base Entries /FAQs based on
- Documentations already created
- Results of solved tickets reported by Support Engineers
- Information provided by Support Analysts
- Create and maintain Decision Trees based on
- Information provided by Support Analysts, Svice Level Management and / or by Head of Support Operations
- Working closely together with Support Analysts and Support Engineers
- Gathering Information from Developers and Business Analysts
- Experience in Technical Writing
- Fluent in writing and speaking English and German
- Good technical understanding
- Experience in Payment Industry
Become a part of Wirecard
With 16 years of experience on the market, Wirecard AG offers more than 25,000 customers state-of-the-art technology, transparent real time reporting services and support in developing their international payment strategies: offline, online or mobile.
The Wirecard Group has been supporting companies in accepting electronic payments from all sales channels. A global multi-channel platform bundles international payment acceptances and methods, flanked by fraud prevention solutions. When it comes toissuing their own payment instruments in the form of cards or mobile payment solutions, Wirecard provides companies with an end-to-end infrastructure, including the requisite issuing licences for card and account products.
As a software and IT specialist, Wirecard is also constantly expanding its portfolio with innovative payment technologies.
We offer our customers all products and services for secure and smooth electronic payment transactions. It is a very exciting business area.
In other words, we operate in an international market which is extremely dynamic. We work using the latest technology and are shaping the future, for example, in mobile payment. And we are growing quickly. That is why we are always looking for new people who are on the same page as us and willing to work together towards success.
Our fundamental philosophy is to always be open and fair with those around us. We are open to those we work with, regardless of where they are from and how they hope to develop. We encourage employees to tread new paths with us every single day. To achieve this, unusual ideas are always welcome at Wirecard. When are you joining us?
What we offer
- Challenging and diverse tasks with scope for introducing your own ideas and experience
- An excellent working atmosphere in a highly-motivated and successful team with an international company culture
- Further professional and personal development at one of the world's leading providers of payment processing
- An attractive salary as well as long-term prospects and a chance for promotion in a successful company that is growing strongly
- A modern workplace with additional company benefits such as a canteen, fitness area, incentives and staff events
Have we awakened your interest? If so please use our short online form to send us your application.