Application Engineering (f/m)
Do you have what it takes to be a Systems Engineer? Robotics and industrial internet of things don’t sound like the newest science fiction novel to you, but rather like the future of mechanical engineering? If so, we should definitely talk. As one of the world’s leading specialists in automation technology, we are true trailblazers taking Industrie 4.0 to the next level. And we are looking for trainees to augment our Systems Engineering team to crucially enhance our international team for the future.
Join us and learn!
What you can expect from us:
- Not just theory, but a whole lot of hands-on experience, too, in machine automation, software engineering, robotics and motion control
- Analysis, projecting and solving of movement and control challenges
- Introduction to the IIoT (industrial internet of things) and digital services, from machine installation to the cloud and mobile apps
- Work on internal and international projects for our customers in a wide variety of industries
- Joint learning with international trainee colleagues
- Training at our company headquarters in Hamelin and rotating regional Lenze facilities
- Individualised coaching and mentoring throughout the program and into subsequent job entry
- Multitude of opportunities for networking and team building
You’d like to complete a well-rounded, professional trainee program that will ideally prepare you for a job as a Systems Engineer at Lenze?
If so, please send us your application materials – via e-mail to
Martijn Theunissen (Global Head of Applications & Support,
email@example.com) or via our online job portal.
Follow us facebook.com/LenzeDeutschland