Would you like to work for a dynamic and international internet company, which is a subsidiary of Amazon? We are looking for dedicated and energetic people who share our enthusiasm. You need to have the ability to work as part of a team and are not afraid to take up a challenge in an international environment. If you have the right skills we have opportunities for you!
AbeBooks Europe GmbH, an Amazon company, is looking for an experienced Customer Service Representative (m/f).
The position is located in Düsseldorf, Germany and available from now on.
- Provide qualified and efficient customer support for French language buyers and sellers by email and telephone
- Update and create templates used for answering French language client enquiries
- Investigate, document, and resolve customer issues related to account management, web site functionality, technical or business issues
- Support our technical team in the areas of file uploads, conversions and other technical escalations
- Continuously improve the customer experience, build and maintain customer satisfaction
- Support of the Customer Service documentation
- Support seller acquisition campaigns and account management
- Work on specific tasks and projects for our French market segment in the fields of Customer Service
For this position we expect:
- Profound command of the French language on a native speaker level, verbal and in writing
- Advanced level in English language
- Strong computer skills, and knowledge of E-Commerce
- Proven self-starter who takes initiative and thrives in a fast paced environment while balancing pace during lower demand periods
- Adaptable Customer Service skills with the ability to understand customer needs through assessment
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Proven track record in strong, effective, written and verbal communication
- Superior organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to prioritize
- Ability to handle challenging customers and achieve high customer satisfaction
- Ability to handle multiple tasks while maintaining a high level of quality and accuracy
- Comfortable working in a metrics-driven environment
Further qualifications would be a plus:
- Knowledge of SQL and/or HTML
- Experience in Sales and Account Management
- Tutoring or training experience
- Additional European languages are beneficial
At AbeBooks Europe, you have the chance to work together with a great team of dedicated people, having a high level of responsibility in an exciting and challenging business.
Are you interested? We look forward to hearing from you! If you apply online, you have the option of receiving your application with cover letter, CV and references in a document to attach (max. 5 MB). Please let us know your availability.
By sending your resume, you consent to your data being stored for the purpose of determining your suitability for this and future job offer / s in the world to Amazon Corporate HR database that is currently being conducted in the US, agrees.