ZF is a global leader in driveline and chassis technology as well as active and passive safety technology. The company has a global workforce of around 137,000 with approximately 230 locations in some 40 countries. ZF is one of the largest automotive suppliers worldwide.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions. Mrs. Christine Hong,
Tel: +82 2 3488 2501.
Your Tasks as IRS Application Engineer:
- Development of AB single & dual modules with account executive role
- Responsibility for building, maintaining and improving the customer relationship
- Analyze the customer technical demands and review component design as well as development timing according to the customer requests
Your Profile as IRS Application Engineer:
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years experience in automotive parts and program development from AE perspective
- Good KOEM customer relationship or with tier-1 supplier for HKMC
- Knowlegde of application methods and tools
- Take initiative to provide excellent customer service; strong communication skills in Korean and English
Are you interested?
Please apply here and include your complete application papers (letter of motivation, CV and certificates) as well as salary expectations and earliest start date.
Please make sure that all your documents are compiled into a single PDF (max. 3 MB) when uploading.