Baseband Hardware Integration and Test Engineer for LTE Base Station - NSN Ulm
Job ID: 42028
Nokia Siemens Networks is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly. With headquarters in Espoo, Finland, we operate in over 150 countries around the globe.
You will work as a tester for digital hardware technology used in radio base station products.
Key tasks and responsibilities are:
1. Design and implementation of test environment for digital hardware according to the requirement specification.
2. Developing a test specification based on NSN internal and international standards (IEEE, ITU-T, CPRI, OBSAI)
3. Integration and test of the product on module/unit level, error reproduction and error localization.
4. Responsibility for quality of all the deliverables within schedule and cost budget.
• Masters University degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
• Working experience in digital design/test area is preferred, but applications from graduates are very welcome
• Technology knowledge about digital hardware architectures, high speed bus systems (PCI, PCI-E, sRIO, GbE), clock generation and distribution
• Knowledge in instrument drivers (e.g. LabView, HPVEE, SCPI)
• Knowledge in script/programming languages
(e.g. Tcl/Tk, Python, Java, C)
• Experience in using high speed oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers and interface testers incl. remote control interfaces
• Fluent written and spoken English
• Good understanding of HW development process
• Good communication and problem solving skills
• Team player
• Open to visit NSN sites abroad