C/C++ Software developers - Nokia Siemens Networks Ulm
Job ID: 42325
Nokia Siemens Networks is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly. With headquarters in Espoo, Finland, we operate in over 150 countries around the globe.
For our site in Ulm Germany, we are looking for C/C++ Software developers.
He/She has the responsibility for designing, implementing and testing software for the platform used in all our Flexi Base Station products.
You will be working in the NSN MBB Radio Platforms development as embedded Software specialist.
Your tasks will include
• Architecture and software design
• Software implementation on a Linux based embedded system
• Automated test of implemented Software (Continuous Integration)
• Documentation and knowledge exchange in team Wiki
• Cooperation with Linux community, HW design engineers and silicon vendors
• Software integration with LTE, UMTS and GSM engineers in worldwide organization.
• MSc or BSc degree in Computing Science, Engineering or similar field of study
• Very good knowledge in C/C++ programming in Linux/Unix embedded environments
• Enthusiastic Linux user, programmer and administrator
• Experience in multi-threaded/multicore programming and inter-process communication beneficial
• Experience in software optimization with profiling tools beneficial
• Experience in source code control tools like SVN and GIT beneficial
• Experience in build and test automation and scripting for automation beneficial
• Good command of spoken and written English
• Creative, analytical and solution oriented mindset
• Networking and communication skills in international multi-site environment
• Well organized, committed and quality oriented team player