Our company Stefanini is developing and you can expand your career along with it. At the moment we are looking for a Service Delivery Manager for our customer in Mannheim.
Please see below the context of the job.
To provide delivery direction and management to different ITO projects within Stefanini, to enable the achievement of business objectives through management of ITO Operations teams in Stefanini with a view to ensure efficient and effective deployment of people, resources and systems, within agreed budgets and in line within customer service strategy & policy.
- Analyzing and reviewing operational progress within ITO projects;
- Accountable for operational results and improved efficiency for ITO projects;
- Overseeing launch activities for ITO, preparation and change if subject to change control;
- Managing the general overview of staffing for Operations;
- Managing, coaching and developing ITO Team Leaders as well as other horizontal structures, as assigned, in order to improve customer service and to achieve specific operational objectives, and to insure effective use of IEX, adherence & compliance, balanced score card for all agents, quality delivery;
- Assessing Team Leaders, evaluating their performance, productivity appraisals and quality of work.
- Evaluating client situation and providing actionable outcome based on business/technical advice and accessing the appropriate Stefanini services to support achievement of business results.
- University graduate or equivalent by experience;
- Minimum of 2 years experience within Stefanini;
- At least 1 year experience in people management ;
- Critical thinking and problem solving;
- High tolerance, flexibility, ability to lead and manage in crucial situations;
- Excellent leadership skills including significant experience dealing with executive level;
- Superior verbal, written and presentation skills;
- Results oriented, self-starter;
- Good business knowledge;
- Language skills:
- German language at native level
- English proficiency and
- Any other additional language is an asset.
- The candidate should live in, or be prepared to relocate to, the Mannheim area
If you are interested by this vacancy in Manheim, please send your CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com