How? By joining the 5th largest car-maker in the world – and the fastest-growing.
Innovative NEW THINKING is at the heart of Hyundai, as we stand on the brink of a new era for the automotive industry.
Just like you, we are alive to NEW POSSIBILITIES and offer exciting career opportunities.
In order to further extend our business activities in Europe we are looking for an
Assistant Manager HR Management (m/f)
Key Responsibilities include:
- Support the development of various HR processes, policies and guidelines in accordance with our Global HR Standards
- Support and advice Line Managers and employees on the related HR policies
- Implement, coordinate and follow-up the compensation and benefits benchmark activities for Hyundai Motor Europe
- Coordinate the annual performance management cycle and provide support and advice to Line Managers and employees
- Oversee and maintain the European organizational infrastructure within the HR IT systems and ensure it is aligned with the Global HR standards
- Academic degree in Business Administration, Economics or similar discipline
- Several years of relevant work experience in HR management ideally gained in a fast growing environment
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills, very good communication and presentation skills, team player, possessing a desire to work for a fast-paced, result based company
- High level of proficiency in MS-Office applications, experience with SAP HR desired
- Fluency in German and English
Become part of a global company with a history of success and ambitious plans for the future. Please apply by sending your application documents in English language, including CV, earliest start date and your expected salary to the attention
of our HR team.