Bausch + Lomb is solely dedicated to protecting and enhancing the gift of sight for millions of people around the world – from the moment of birth through every phase of life. Our mission is simple yet powerful: Helping you see better to live better.
The company is one of the best-known and most respected healthcare brands in the world, offering the widest and finest range of eye health products including contact lenses and lens care products, pharmaceuticals, intraocular lenses and other eye surgery products.
Based at oursurgical production sitein Heidelberg, Germany (www.storzeye.de) we are looking for an experienced
Teamlead Technical Service (m/f)
· Responsible for planning of and adherence to budget, including headcount
· Work with European Field Service managers to support field support organizations that can provide customers with quality and responsive technical service
· Supervision of Technical Supports performance
· Preparation and execution of technical training for Field Service Team
· Analysis and improvement of internal processes
· Contribute proactively in evaluating Equipment complains
· Implement budget and management control processes that promote service business growth and expense accountability within the organization
· Work with regional Management and Country Service Managers to promote the sale of service agreements for all our equipment products
· Provide Region service input to Region staff functions on overall support mechanisms and business opportunities
· Participates in the development of Product Service strategies
· Accountable for the achievement of service revenue goals and field margins
· BSc in Electrical Engineering/Technician/Medical Engineering
· 5-7 years of experience in a similar role
· Experience in a matrix and international organisation preferred
· Experience in leading teams
· Strong leadership skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Bausch + Lomb offers a competitive salary, an international team within a renowned pharmaceutical global player and the professional advantages of an environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievement.