SWAROVSKI CREATES RADIANCE.
SWAROVSKI CREATES BRILLIANCE.
SWAROVSKI WILL CREATE A FRAMEWORK
FOR YOUR CAREER.
Since 1895 Swarovski is the world's leading brand for cut crystal.
Designer and manufacturers in fashion, jewelry and lighting, as well
as our end consumers, appreciate the innovative design and the
technical perfection of our products.
Due to the rapid growth of our region we are seeking an experienced
The purpose of this role is to provide generalist HR Business Partner support to one, or a number of, allocated
business areas within our Eastern Europe/Africa & Direct Markets Region. This role will primarily act as a business
partner at junior through senior management level and will be responsible for managing all HR activities for the
business area(s) in line with the Annual HR Calendar, ensuring that all activities take place in accordance with
timescales and best practice.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT …
- Supporting the senior management team within the business area(s) and their reporting line managers to
effectively implement HR/business strategies and to evaluate progress.
- Filling all vacancies with high quality candidates in a cost and time effective manner.
- Working with key stakeholders to ensure a solid and informative onboarding and induction process.
- Coaching and supporting line managers on how to engage with and involve their teams.
- Building clearly defined Learning and Development plans to drive team and individual performance and working
with "high potential" individuals to ensure they are set up for success to progress to the next role/level.
- Supporting line managers to drive productivity in their teams by implementing structured and solid
Performance Dialogues to address low performance.
- Delivering appropriate HR solutions for the business in line with corporate processes.
- Steering compensation & benefits processes with the managers.
- Support the delivery of HR elements of business changes in line with best practice, ensuring effective
organizational and cultural change.
- Utilize appropriate HR and business orientated metrics to identify emerging issues for the business as well as
demonstrate value and track progress of the HR strategies/solutions.
- Working in conjunction with the HR Leads for C&B, Talent Management, Mobility etc. to contribute to the
formulation of future policy and ensure the consistent implementation of these HR policies and procedures
across the region.
- Contribute actively in both regional HR projects and local business projects as required.
WHAT WE CAN EXPECT FROM YOU …
University degree (post graduate qualification in HR Management). Minimum of 3-5 years HR experience is
essential, preferably gained within a generalist HR Business Partner role, in order to deliver the basics of HR
successfully. Ability to manage complex and multiple agendas taking considered risks where appropriate.
Proven judgement skills when working with ambiguity. Effective communication and influencing skills with
the ability to challenge as needed. A broad working knowledge of specialist areas (e.g. recruitment, reward,
development etc). Pro active and dynamic teamplayer with proven can-do attitude and experienced in working
with Senior Management. Results driven with strong interpersonal skills, perseverance, emotional intelligence,
excellent organizational, strong business acumen and process skills. Excellent communication and influencing
skills, working across different levels within the organization and with people from a different range of
backgrounds. Ability to travel, as job requires (up to 40%). Excellent computer skills, Microsoft Office, SAP HR.
English and German fluent in speech and writing.