You are a skilled professional developer? You are passionate about what you do? You want to freely choose the technology for your project? You like working with a very diverse technology stack? You enjoy having a variety of different projects and also having all necessary competencies at hand? You want to work with a great multicultural team across all departments? You focus on quality and are proud of your code? And finally you want to work in a safe workplace with a startup culture, having the backing of 10 years of profitable business? Then we have something to offer!
(Senior-) Java Software Engineer (m/f)
- Develop our web application software solutions in an agile environment in compliance with our quality standards and timelines to make our more than 50 million customers happy!
- Develop and implement all kind of quality gates (like integration test, unit tests, acceptance tests …)
- Integrate our external partner interfaces into our existing architecture
- Provide analysis documentation during project lifecycle
- Do process optimizations and code profiling
- Evaluate new technology and make recommendations for adoption
- Actively build the future architecture of our product with the team
- University degree in computer science or equivalent educational qualification (alternatively being a geek!)
- Several years of working experience in developing Java applications while using CORE APIs
- Fluent English (we speak more languages for sure, but English is our working language)
- Proven track record of success in developing scalable Java applications considering quality, redundancy, performance and availability
- Good knowledge of EJB, Webservices, JBOSS, JUnit, JMeter, Maven, PostgreSQL, NoSQL (f.e. Hypertable, MongoDB)
- Experience in agile methodology (Scrum or Kanban)
- Self motivated team player and highly capable to learn new technologies with ease
- General willingness to travel (about 4 times a year for less than a week)
- Free choice of computer (MacBook Pro or PC laptops) and smartphones!
- An office in the heart of Munich with free coffee, soft drinks and fresh fruit every day!
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely from time to time!
- Regular staff parties, Friday evening beer and places at Oktoberfest!
- Use of standards-compliant technologies!
Please send your application to email@example.com, referring to the job title above. Please include educational certificates, work references, your possible starting date and your salary expectations.
insparx GmbH was founded in March 2010 as a shared service centre for a group of successful internet companies. From its Head
Office in Munich insparx GmbH supports its partner companies providing services such as Finance, Human Resources, (Online)
Marketing, Customer Relationship Management, Customer Service, IT, Product Management and Business Intelligence; and helping
to develop their online businesses at an international level.
insparx • Goethestraße 4 • 80336 Munich • www.insparx.com