KPMG in Luxembourg is currently seeking:
Administrative Assistant for our Indirect Tax department (m/f)
As part of a multicultural team of young dynamic professionals, you will work closely with our experienced Tax Accountants and Tax Advisers and have extensive contact with colleagues from our European network. More specifically in the frame of the implementation of a new information management system, you will be actively assisting in administrative tasks linked to our major clients in the Indirect Tax area.
Key responsibilities of the position include:
- Collection of invoices at KPMG Luxembourg premises and/or at clients’ office in Luxembourg, France, Belgium or Germany.
- Administrative follow up on invoices
- Collaboration and support to our Tax professionals when needed.
- Other ad hoc duties.
- You hold a A-level degree majoring in accounting.
- You are proactive, flexible and service-oriented.
- You are a team player and display a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- You have outstanding organizational skills.
- You are familiar with the Microsoft Office applications.
- You have excellent communication skills and have a good level in English and French ; German and/or Luxembourgish will be considered an advantage.