Global Junior Product Manager (f/m)
For our department Marketing at the company's headquartes in Baden-Baden we are seeking to appoint for the earliest possible start date a
Global Junior Product Manager (f/m).
- Support the development and implementation of global brand plans and programs for execution in local markets
- Develop and budget specific brand programs and elements of the marketing mix for complex product combinations
- Master performance dashboards and analysis
- Provide support for management presentations
- Establish and execute internal cross-functional processes
- Prepare agency and creative briefings in alignment with Global Product Manager
- Contribute to the establishment of CRM systems & KPI Dashboards in Heel
- Lead and update internal and external communication platforms
- Provide support with analysis
- Contribute to defined global initiatives on demand and need basis
We offer in return a responsible, challenging field of activity, performance-related remuneration and the social benefits of a progressive, expanding company.
- University degree in business economics and/ or natural sciences (bachelor, master)
- First good understanding of pharmaceutical marketing and sales processes is required
- Two to three years experience in sales or marketing function
- Strong affinity to analytics and financials
- Strong ability to work in a team, as well as to work independently and efficient
- Basic technical marketing skills
- Mindset of eagerness to deliver creative solutions and results
- Ideally first international experience through internships or work abroad
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
The position initially limited to 2 years. Depending on the suitability of the candidate we inted to continue with a permanent contract.
Are you interested?
Then please send your full online application indicating your salary expectations and stating the earliest possible start date to Kerstin Fuchs, Human Resources.
Biologische Heilmittel Heel GmbH, Dr.-Reckeweg-Str. 2-4, 76532 Baden-Baden,
Heel is one of the
global leaders in the field of homeopathic healthcare. With 10
subsidiaries and over 40 distributors, more than 70% of our turnover
is generated internationally. Heel has 1.300 employees worldwide,
with 800 people working at our corporate headquarters in
keywords: Areamanager Area-Manager Regionalleiter Regionalleitung Regional Leiter Regional Leitung Regional-Leiter Regional-Leitung Gebietsverkaufs Leiter Gebietsverkaufsleitung Gebietsverkaufs-Leiter Gebietsverkaufs-Leitung Gebietsverkaufsleiter Gebietsverkaufs Leitung