Bausch + Lomb is solely dedicated to protecting and enhancing the gift of sight for millions of people around the world – from the moment of birth through every phase of life. Our mission is simple yet powerful: Helping you see better to live better.
The company is one of the best-known and most respected healthcare brands in the world, offering the widest and finest range of eye health products including contact lenses and lens care products, pharmaceuticals, intraocular lenses and other eye surgery products. Within its global network Europe is one of the most important and steadily growing markets.
Based at our site in Berlin we are looking for an experienced Manager to act as an
Aseptic Process Engineer (m/w)
· Lead and manage medium to large scale projects focused on Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) improvement and aseptic process excellence
· Technical lead for various DfM, Lean & Six Sigma projects designed to reduce waste, increase OEE or improve Process Capability
· Identify and lead opportunities for process improvements in aseptic operations
· Utilize appropriate analytical tools to collect & analyze data and simulate processes for continuous improvement.
· Participate as a Global Engineering representative in development and implementation of Global Engineering Standards for aseptic process manufacturing.
· B.S.degree in either Chemical or Mechanical Engineering, (Process Controls and Automation background preferred)
· 5-8 years Pharmaceutical or Medical Device manufacturing experience
· Knowledge & experience with Aseptic Processing and Sterile Filling operations
· Strong background in Process Controls and Equipment Automation
· Proven Project Management skills and project delivery experience
· Ability to communicate and manage effectively at all organizational levels
· 6-Sigma Process Excellence Greenbelt Certification or equivalent preferred
· Must be fluent in German and English (Verbal and written)
Bausch + Lomb offers a competitive salary, an international team within a renowned pharmaceutical global player and the professional advantages of an environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievement.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and covering letter in English.