MECHATRONICS ENGINEER - SYSTEM INTEGRATIONS
Nikon Metrology designs and manufactures a broad range of innovative precision instruments and software for dimensional metrology. A complete solution for the customer involves integrating these new instruments with the existing systems and processes at the customer.
Therefore, to support our growing business in Germany, the engineering department of Nikon Metrology is looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic multidisciplinary engineer responsible for the development, testing and debugging of new electrical, mechanical and software interfaces for our instruments and software at our customers, mainly in Germany.
- You hold a Master Degree in Engineering, preferably mechatronics, robotics, mechanical engineering, or electrical engineering with good knowledge of computer science and software engineering.
- You have experience with C++ software development on Microsoft Windows using Visual Studio.
- You are familiar with communication interfaces and protocols, such as Ethernet, TCP/IP, RS232, Microsoft COM
- You have experience with multiprocessing, synchronisation, threading, soft real time computing
- Experience in the area of metrology and image processing is a plus.
- You are a real problem solver who can work independently.
- You have good communication skills
- You are fluent in at least German and English
Interested? Contact Dr. ir. Jan De Geeter, email@example.com, +3216740160
NIKON METROLOGY EUROPE NV
Tel +32 16 74 01 01
Fax: +32 16 74 01 03