B2X Care Solutions provides fast, efficient and predictable end-to-end customer care solutions for companies in the consumer electronics, telecommunications and IT industries. With our global network of service partners we optimize the entire after-sales process chain: We are involved in product development, manage incoming service requests at call centers and repair facilities and provide support through all repair stages including the reliable supply of spare parts. It is our ambition to deliver the service and warranty promises we make. After all, we are operating on behalf of our clients and therefore feel committed to the highest degree.
To bolster our global Walk-in Support activities at the earliest opportunity, we seek for our Headquarters based in Munich or for our office in Bocholt a
Project Manager Front-end Services EMEA region (m/f)
Who will report directly to the Head of Front-end Services EMEA region (HQ Munich).
You will lead the deployment and change projects of a global Walk-in Support Center operation. In this context you will be responsible for conceptualizing, developing and implementing a standard deployment process for Walk-in Support Centers, focusing on an easy startup process for Walk-in Support Center vendors. You will ensure the fast and successful implementation and rollout of the B2X frontend service portfolio in our global Walk-in Support Center network. In addition you will co-ordinate internal and external stakeholders to successfully implement new services for the Walk-in Support Center service delivery channel. You will manage projects for new service implementations and changes to existing services and will structure and drive operational excellence initiatives across a global matrix organization, focusing on the following:
- Ensure alignment between stakeholders by applying professional stakeholder management techniques
- Communicate requirements, status updates and reports to internal and external stakeholders
- Evaluate and manage risks using professional risk management techniques
- Set up, develop, communicate and follow-up project plans in a matrix organization
- Implement and lead project governance structure with stakeholders on a regular basis
- Drive project teams to meet project timelines and to stay within budget
- Drive projects to success by identifying, aligning and managing critical success factors
- Deploy Walk-in Support Center network in targeted countries
- Implement B2X frontend service portfolio in established Walk-in Support Centers
- Conclude projects with a report in order to handover the project to Operations
- Ensure continuous and global compliance to OEM's security requirements
The successful candidate will have a high-ranking university degree in a Master of Science program or a comparable education and a minimum of two years of successful working experience in a technical role within the after-sales organization of a leading mobile OEM. You have managed regional or global projects in a matrix organization. With your excellent knowledge of project management techniques you always ensure the timely delivery of your projects. The complexity of the task requires excellent communication and relationship management skills across organizations and cultural boundaries, as well as result orientation, assertiveness and resilience. Flexibility and mobility are expected, whenever local assistance is required. The position requires a confident and experienced use of MS Office applications, an independent and well-organized working style and the ability to lead teams. Excellent written and spoken English is a must-have, German is beneficial but optional.
You are anticipating an interesting and multifaceted position which offers you a high degree of independence within a dynamic team.
Please include a copy of your diploma/degree and reference letters in your application.
We look forward to receiving your application!