GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft is one of the largest system providers for food and energy processes with about EUR 5.4 billion revenue in 2011. GEA Heat Exchangers GmbH is the Lead Company of the segment of the same name. The Segment GEA Heat Exchangers employs 7,600 people worldwide, external sales reach ca. 1.6 billion Euros, and it comprises all heat exchanger activities of the group. It offers fin-tube, tube bundle and plate heat exchangers, as well as wet and dry cooling systems, a comprehensive offer for all possible applications from air-conditioning and environmental technology to resource conserving cooling processes for the food and energy industry.
For our expert team “Competence Center for Calculation and Configuration Software”, we are looking for an additional team member located in Bochum/Herne.
Specialist Developer for Tacton Models (w/m)
Your key responsibilities
The purpose of your job is to extend the use of configuration systems within the HX Segment, especially the use of the product configurator Tacton.
Your tasks are classified as follows:
- Project management
- Discover the configuration requirements from the business within the segment
- Build constraint based Tacton models based on the requirements in cooperation with the experts from the business units (sales, product management, production engineers, design engineers, R&D)
- Programming in Java, Java Script and .NET to interface the model with the calculation routines provided by R&D and to link the model with the GUI
- Training and support of users
- Contribution to projects with responsibility to reach goals for quality, schedule and budget
- Master/Diploma degree or equivalent education in Engineering, Mathematics or Natural Sciences
- Understanding of relevant general business requirements and business processes
- Experienced project manager, preferably in international projects
- Experience in cooperation with functional departments and users
- Independent, structured and proactive working style with a high level of self-management and planning of personal tasks
- Experience with a product configurator, preferred with Tacton
- Excellent communication skills; ability to present
- Fluent English in writing and speaking
- Readiness for frequent international travelling
We offer you exciting, manifold and challenging assignments in the international environment of a corporate group. Inside the segment-holding of a worldwide leading technology group with innovative products you will actively participate in creating new and improve existing processes. We back up our employees’ potentials and systematically establish opportunities to enhance your career.
Please apply online with your significant application documents and under specification of your compensation requirements and the earliest possible start date.
GEA Heat Exchangers GmbH • Anne Bruns • Human Resources • Dorstener Straße 484 • 44809 Bochum • Tel 0234 980-2536 • email@example.com • www.gea-heatexchangers.com
GEA Heat Exchangers
GEA Heat Exchangers GmbH