B2X Care Solutions provides fast, efficient and predictable end-to-end customer care solutions for companies in the consumer electronics, telecommunications and IT industries. With our global network of service partners we optimize the entire after-sales process chain: We are involved in product development, manage incoming service requests at call centers and repair facilities and provide support through all repair stages including the reliable supply of spare parts. It is our ambition to deliver the service and warranty promises we make. After all, we are operating on behalf of our clients and therefore feel committed to the highest degree.
To bolster our global Walk-in Support activities at the earliest opportunity, we seek for our headquarters in Munich or our office in Bocholt a
Training & Content Manager Front-end Services EMEA Region (m/f)
Who will report directly to the Director Walk-in Support Center Services (HQ Munich).
You will lead the entire knowledge management development process of a global Walk-in Support Center network. In co-operation with our clients you will identify quality gaps in the technical content. You will be responsible for addressing the development areas and defining the necessary actions to continuously improve the knowledge of our Walk-in Support Center personnel globally. You will execute your training plans, evaluate their success and explore further possibilities. You will lead and guide internal and external stakeholders to ensure the highest possible competence level, enabling B2X Care Solutions to provide state-of-the-art services for technology consumers. In addition you will facilitate meetings with internal and external stakeholders, present your ideas and plans and build consensus among decision makers, focusing on the following:
- Initiate quality improvement actions both on the B2X and the OEM side
- Clean, simplify and structure existing instructions and technical information for Walk-in Support Center vendors, enabling them to provide competent and fast solutions for each consumer problem
- Maintain and continuously improve content quality
- Create content for identified gaps and improve accordingly
- Drive the development of knowledge distribution solutions
- Create remote/online training programs for the Walk-In Service Center personnel
- Conceptualize, prepare and conduct onsite trainings and train-the-trainer programs when required
- Implement a certification process for Walk-in Support Center personnel and monitor coverage and performance
- Implement systems to monitor the competence level and to identify knowledge gaps
The successful candidate will have a high-ranking university degree in a Master of Science program or a comparable education. Absolutely mandatory are a documented minimum of 5 years of successful working experience in an after-sales organization of a leading mobile OEM in a technical role. A proven track record in creating and managing technical content and instruction systems and the ability to manage competence in a Walk-in Support Center environment are absolutely vital. The complexity of the task requires excellent analytical and planning skills as well as superior intercultural communication and relationship management skills combined with result orientation, assertiveness and resilience. Flexibility and mobility are expected whenever local assistance is required. Besides high motivation, the position requires a confident and experienced use of MS Office applications, fluent business English, an independent and well-organized working style as well as the ability to lead teams.
You are anticipating an interesting and multi-faceted position which offers you a high degree of independence within a dynamic team.
Please include a copy of your diploma/degree and reference letters in your application.
We look forward to receiving your application!