The Grünenthal Group is an independent, family-owned international research based pharmaceutical company headquartered in Aachen, Germany. Building on its unique position in pain, its objective is to become the most patient-centric company to be a leader in therapy innovation. Grünenthal is one of the last five research-oriented pharmaceutical corporations with headquarters based in Germany which sustainably invests in research and development. These investments amounted to about 25 % of revenues in 2011. Grünenthal’s research and development strategy concentrates on select fields of therapy and state-of-the-art technologies. We focus on the intensive search for new ways to treat pain better, more effectively and with fewer side-effects than before. Altogether, the Grünenthal Group has affiliates in 26 countries worldwide. Grünenthal products are sold in more than 155 countries and approx. 4,200 employees are working for the Grünenthal Group worldwide.
In order to strengthen our Grünenthal team, we are currently looking for a
Business Partner Clinical Development & Branding (m/f)
Our Department Compound Development and Branding (CDB) is responsible for development of our R&D projects from Phase 2b to a commerciable product including Life Cycle Management activities. Moreover, the departments provide input to early clinical development and support activities in phases IIIb/IV. All these activities are performed in close cooperation with internal and external partners.
- Provide transparency and decision oriented analysis for CDB Leadership team in all financial matters, delivering pro-actively opinion and proposals for solutions, thus supporting management decisions
- Actively prepare optimization of CDB Cost Structure in light of portfolio needs and flexibility
- Support & constantly improve business processes especially in connection to financial matters
- Overall planning, budget tracking & steering support for CDB to reach objectives as well as to ensure financial group perspective
- Close cooperation with operational controlling, central budget management and sourcing unit
- University degree in economics or finance (preferably with focus on financial controlling or related subjects) or scientific background with an additional strong focus in financial aspects
- More than three years of professional experience in positions within pharmaceutical Research & Development
- High analytical and conceptual skills, ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Distinctive strategic thinking, understanding of complex economic relations
- Ability to interact effectively with top management
- Excellent communication skills, strong team player also in international teams
- Proficient skills in German and English (both written and verbal)
- Advanced presentation skills
- Profound Knowledge of common IT tools (e.g. Microsoft Office)
We offer an exciting and challenging role in an international environment where you can make a difference and where you can learn and grow.
If you feel that this is just the right job for you, please submit your application here online! Please submit your CV, Cover Letter, certificates and references as well as information about your earliest availability and your salary expectation.
Grünenthal Pharma GmbH & Co. KG
Global Human Resources: Jörg Meurer, 52099 Aachen, Job-ID: 5776