ANTAL INTERNATIONAL GMBH
E x e c u t i v e R e c r u i t m e n t
‘A Global Recruitment Solution Applied Locally’
For our client, a leader in blood management solutions we are looking for a professional to join their teams in Germany as
Field service engineer M/W
The incumbent is responsible for the installation, service and repair of company products at customer premises. Is accountable to repair and maintain equipment to its optimum performance level, to provide support to customer in the fields of training, performance monitoring of the equipment, and other support functions as required. Makes on-site visits to carry out maintenance, diagnosis and repairs, and keeps records of repairs carried out.
Responsible to provide a superior level of customer service and ensure functionality of the products through hands on solutions, including;
· Installation, preventive maintenance, troubleshooting and repair on medical device systems to customers in an assigned territory.
· Maintains customer relationships within the territory, and takes on account ownership.
· Maintains minimal downtime on all machines in territory through effective training of site personnel and quick problem investigations.
· Provides technical and maintenance training on products to hospital biomedical engineers and to commercial plasma operator personnel.
· Complies with all business processes, quality standards and recommends process improvement as applicable including use of Oracle application.
· Maintains customer relationships and existing service contract business, takes on account ownership and secures revenue through service contracts. Will refer to Manager any new service contract opportunities.
· Communicates with Supervisor or Manager and Sales Representative regarding potential customer leads or concerns.
· Identify potential service customers and drive service contracts and service initiatives.
· Responsible to manage parts inventory and service expenses within budget.
· Consistent achievement of defined customer satisfaction metrics.
· Technical education
· 2 years hands on technical experience in healthcare industry. Medical equipment experience highly preferred.
· Strong customer service skills, self directed, able to manage own territory and assist in other territories.
· Technical aptitude to understand, train customers and users on products.
· Good computer skills
· Native German language and fluent in English or at least ability to understand service manuals and other documentation written in English.
If you would like further information on the role please contact Antal International (Deutschland) GmbH on +49 69 976 75 113 or email Mrs Raluca Moise to email@example.com.
Antal International (Deutschland) GmbH
Mainzer Landstrasse 65
Tel: +49 69 976 750
Antal International GmbH · Mainzer Landstrasse 65 · 60329 Frankfurt · · Tel: +49 69 / 97675-0 · Fax: 069 / 97675-111
UK · Czech Rep · France · Germany · Hong Kong · Hungary · Italy · Netherlands · Poland · Russia · Spain · Turkey