How? By joining the 5th largest car-maker in the world – and
Innovative NEW THINKING is at the heart of Hyundai, as
we stand on the brink of a new era for the automotive industry.
you, we are alive to NEW POSSIBILITIES and offer exciting career opportunities.
In order to further extend our business activities in Europe we
are looking for an
European Dealer Network Programs
Assistant Manager (m/f)
Key Responsibilities include:
- Support and control the development of the national "ideal
location plan" for Hyundai dealerships based on our European strategy
- Identify strategic locations and potentials according to our
"Metro area concept"
- Support the distributors of our vehicles in Europe to appoint new
high quality network partners
- Project management of our European Dealer recognition programs
- Project management of our European Dealer coaching program
- Monitor market performance based on our European Dealer
- Academic degree in Business Administration or similar discipline
- Three years of experience in a relevant position in a Dealer
Development department of a car manufacturer, ideally at European level
- Good knowledge of the automotive distribution network strategy
- Very good analytical skills and organisational skills, ability to
produce clear and precise reports, team player, goal oriented, possessing a
desire to work for a fast-pace, result based company
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, especially in Excel and
- Very good command in English, solid knowledge of other European
Become part of a global company with a history of success and
ambitious plans for the future. Please apply by sending your application
documents in English language, including CV, earliest start date and your
expected salary to the attention of our HR team.