ANTAL INTERNATIONAL GMBH
E x e c u t i v e R e c r u i t m e n t
‘A Global Recruitment Solution Applied Locally’
Our client is one of the largest global automotive suppliers with over 40.000 employees worldwide and a turnover of over 6 Billion USD.
For two productions sites and a R+D centre in Nordrhein-Westfalen our client is looking for a
Manager Finance & Controlling (m/f)
· Acts as a financial advisor to plant management providing financial reports, analysis and planning, budget control, standard costing, accounting methods and profit/loss reporting.
· Timely & accurate financial analysis and reporting to business group management weekly, monthly, quarterly.
· Prepare and maintain correct books of account in accordance with corporate guidelines
· Designs and implements sound internal controls in compliance with Sarbanes Oxley Act that will ensure the safeguarding of company assets in a cost effective manner.
· Provides leadership and management of the Finance department and staff.
· Prepares capital investment appraisals.
· Prepares various statistical reports, as required by plant management to assist with business decisions and development.
· Takes initiative to search for and recommend changes and improvements to systems and productivity measures.
· Establishes and implements as required policies and procedures following both Local laws and accounting regulations, and accepted US GAAP and company concepts and standards.
· Liaises with external authorities concerning the Company's interests, such as Auditors
· Other projects and duties as required as a key member of the plant management team.
· Degree in Finance
· Strong experience in controlling and/or audit, preferable in the automotive sector
· Analytical and structured thinking
· Intercultural Skills
· Strong communication skills
· Strong IT skills and experience with ERP financial systems is a must
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Germany & English
· Demonstrated interpersonal, integrity and leadership capability
· Strong prioritization and organization skills
· Ability to function effectively in a matrix management reporting relationship
For further information please contact Susanne Frank on 069-97657-150 or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org