To bolster our global Walk-in Support activities at the earliest opportunity, we seek for our Headquarters based in Munich a
Network Design Manager Walk-in Support Center (WSC)
Together with our customers you will lead the strategic planning and operation of a global Walk-in Support Center network. You will support internal and external stakeholders in developing the B2X front-end service portfolio for technology consumers. In this context you will be responsible for planning, developing and implementing a Walk-in Support Center network design process, which enables B2X Care Solutions to promptly respond to customer demands in a controlled and efficient way. You will design and develop a Walk-in Support Center blueprint for each country in cooperation with internal and external stakeholders and support a global matrix organization to select vendors and to build sustainable partnerships. Furthermore you will develop and implement a common framework for vendor performance management in order to maintain and manage the operational and financial performance of the global Walk-in Support Center network, focusing on the following:
- Develop and standardize processes enabling B2X to deliver state-of-the-art services via the Walk-in Support Center delivery channel across all countries, OEMs and vendors
- Drive and support the integration of the Walk-in Support Center service delivery channel with other service delivery channels
- Define operational and organizational capability requirements for new services, including investment planning and revenue forecasting
- Develop a sustainable business model for new services, ensuring great quality and customer experience at competitive cost
- Develop and implement common frameworks for network planning, vendor management, performance management, vendor assessment, business & revenue models as well as fraud investigations and fraud avoidance
- Ensure global alignment, communication and standardization between B2X regional Walk-in Support Center operation teams
- Drive operational excellence initiatives for the B2X Walk-in Support Center delivery processes
- Implement pre-defined key performance metrics to actively monitor and manage vendor performance on a regular basis
- Foster a constructive vendor relationship which encourages openness and transparency and a joint B2X-vendor commitment to highest quality of service delivery
- Initiate and conduct vendor business reviews, operations reviews and auditing
You are anticipating an interesting and multifaceted position which offers you a high degree of independence within a dynamic team.
Please include a copy of your diploma/degree and reference letters in your application.
We look forward to receiving your application!
By email to: jobs@B2Xcare.com
Additional info at: www.b2xcare.com