To bolster our global Walk-in Support activities at the earliest opportunity, we seek for our Headquarter based in Munich a
Project Manager Walk-in Support Center (WSC)
You will lead the deployment and change projects of a global Walk-in Support Center operation. In this context you will be responsible for conceptualizing, developing and implementing a standard deployment process for Walk-in Support Centers, focusing on an easy startup process for Walk-in Support Center vendors. You will ensure the fast and successful implementation and rollout of the B2X front-end service portfolio in our global Walk-in Support Center network. In addition you will coordinate internal and external stakeholders to successfully implement new services for the Walk-in Support Center service delivery channel. You will manage projects for new service implementations and changes to existing services and will structure and drive operational excellence initiatives across a global matrix organization, focusing on the following:
- Ensure alignment between stakeholders by applying professional stakeholder management techniques
- Communicate requirements, status updates and reports to internal and external stakeholders
- Assess and manage risks using professional risk management techniques
- Set up, develop, communicate and follow-up project plans in a matrix organization
- Implement and lead project governance structure with stakeholders on a regular basis
- Drive project teams to meet project timelines and to stay within budget
- Drive projects to success by identifying, aligning and managing critical success factors
- Deploy Walk-in Support Center network in targeted countries
- Implement B2X front-end service portfolio in established Walk-in Support Centers
- Conclude projects with a report in order to handover the project to Operations
- Ensure continuous and global compliance to OEM’s security requirements
You are anticipating an interesting and multifaceted position which offers you a high degree of independence within a dynamic team.
Please include a copy of your diploma/degree and reference letters in your application.
We look forward to receiving your application!
By email to: jobs@B2Xcare.com
Additional info at: www.b2xcare.com