Within the scope of strengthening our young, dynamic IT team in Cologne, we are seeking a Linux Specialist.
- Operating, servicing and maintaining our Linux-based technical infrastructure with web, application and database servers, as well as telephony applications
- Establishing an HA and carrier grade failover server architecture, with corresponding mechanisms on an application and hardware level
- Implementing load balancing strategies on a software and hardware level
- Automating deployment processes for various applications and scripts
- Failover, database tuning and management of the MySQL databases
- Implementing backup strategies
- You can provide evidence of long-standing experience in the UNIX/LINUX sector
- You are an expert in setting-up, administering and fine-tuning LAMP applications, especially from MySQL
- You have experience of clustering, load balancing, HA and failover
- You have a good knowledge of SQL
- Ideally, you speak script languages such as PHP, Ruby or Phyton.
What do we offer?
- A responsible position with the possibility of professional and personal development
- A constantly changing and very challenging job
- Independent and responsible work
- The chance to work in a young, friendly, dynamic team at a rapidly expanding enterprise
- Flat hierarchies, short (decision-making) routes
- An attractive fixed salary and a central workplace in Cologne
Do you fulfill the above requirements?
Please send a detailed online application, specifying your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mark the subject of your mail as follows: Application Technical Support.
Should you have any questions, please contact Mr Kamran Hedjrat, Tel: 0221-9999 85 60.